Saturday, April 30, 2011

Whipped

The ever popular: 30 Days of Kink

Day 7

Q: What’s your favorite toy?

A: My favorite is the single tail whip. It leaves beautiful marks whether it's used softly or harshly, and they tend to stay for a couple of days. Being a total bruise whore, I am comforted by this. I love to photograph it and watch it as it heals.

The sensation is intense, and cathartic. It's one of the first toys I ever felt. At first it scared the hell out of me. I though the sensation was too much for me, being so newly introduced to BDSM. As I grew in the lifestyle I learned to appreciate it more and more.

One scene in particular, my first hard whip scene, made me shy away from whips. It was done by someone outside the state who I had never met, and didn't feel totally confident in. My ass was very close to bleeding from the intensity. I feel that it went a little overboard, and that the Dom was too into the feel of the whip in his hand than making sure I was alright with how far he pushed.

Since that experience I grew cautious with whip play. Then I met someone who helped me to enjoy the pain and torture of the whip. He started rather soft, and has been building up the intensity as I grow more comfortable. It's amazing how differently I feel about whips now, compared to when I first started.

No comments:

Post a Comment