Sunday, April 24, 2011

Introduction

I'm doing it! I have found the elusive 30 Days of Kink, via Kari Rose, and I'm starting now! I'm way too excited to wait. 

Day 1

Q: Dom, sub, switch? 

A: Here's the thing. I identify as a switch, but when it comes down to it, I'm submissive. That may sound contradictory, or even confusing, but it's true. In a relationship I rather submit than dominate. It is where I feel whole.

Q: What parts of BDSM interest you?

A: I've been fascinated by many aspects of BDSM since I started over two years ago, but today I am more interested in the protecting aspects of a D/s relationship. I crave the security of a D/s relationship with someone who is nurturing and protective. The power exchange of a D/s relationship mixed with compassion and love really interests me.

Give us an interesting in-depth definition of what that means to you.

To me: BDSM is power exchange. It is control, influence, decision making held over another human being. It can manifest itself in many forms which I may not be interested in myself, but I know from experience that there are other journeys, paths in BDSM, and I respect that.

Basically define your kinky self for us.

I am two sides of the same coin. I am a masochist, and I am also a little. I have yet to engage both personalities at the same time. The little in me loves to color, watch Disney cartoons, cuddle with stuffed animals, but the masochist wants pain. I wouldn't say that these personalities conflict, but co-exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment