Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I knew

The ever popular: 30 Days of Kink

Day 3

Q: How did you discover you were kinky?

A: I like to tell those who ask that I discovered my spanking fetish after watching Secretary. It’s a quick, easy response that I give when asked causally at a play party or munch. Not to get too personal, but I had the same problem as Maggie’s character, Lee. I hardly ever go into detail about my experiences, but most seem to understand when I respond with “have you seen Secretary?”

Truthfully, I knew much earlier, before I ever saw the film. The film just encouraged my behavior. I’m not sure how old I was. I only know I was in 7th grade at the time. I remember going down to the local cyber cafe with a girl friend to check our MySpace accounts. I had made a friend in the UK who was much older than me, and he and I chatted about our sexual interests.

Among our discussions, our mutual fantasies of bondage and power exchange surfaced. I knew then that what I wanted was not “typical,” but I was really apprehensive about knowing more, and put off further exploration until I turned 18. To give a straight answer, I knew from a very young age, I just didn’t know what it meant.

No comments:

Post a Comment