Thursday, April 28, 2011

Grateful

The ever popular: 30 Days of Kink

Day 5

Q: What was your first kinky sexual experience?

A: I jumped into the deep end of the pool. I traveled hundreds of miles to experience BDSM for the first time. Quite a few years ago, I was invited to spend the weekend with a friend in Massachusetts to attend an event in Rhode Island. My introduction was carried out rather casually during a private play party.

My first experience involved a man, a flogger, and an empty room. No doubt I was nervous, but over a period of time I had trusted him enough to let this happen. Thinking back on that experience I can only say that it electrified me. I loved everything about it. He is an amazing man, who taught me so much in a short amount of time, and helped me to understand what I wanted from the lifestyle.

Even though our relationship didn’t last, I continue to build upon the foundation he started. By teaching me to experience anything and everything that I could, to not be limited, I have found out so much about myself and how I experience pleasure. He coached me to be confident in myself, and my abilities as a submissive. For that I will always be grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment