Friday, May 13, 2011

Make 'Em Laugh!

The ever popular: 30 Days of Kink

Day 12

Inquiry: Tell us about a humorous BDSM/kink experience you’ve had. If you haven’t had one, talk about aspects of kink/BDSM you find funny.

Response: Some dungeons like to play ‘kink-related’ music. For the most part I don’t mind it, and in some cases I love it. Even though I hardly ever use it to enhance a scene, music can really get me in the mood to play, especially if it has a deep bass. Sometimes dungeons run out of good ideas. They have Disturbed, Depeche Mode, and usually need to add a few ‘kink-related’ tracks to the mix.

That can be fun, totally appropriate, and hilarious considering the context. Such as my latest dungeon rendezvous. My partner and I were winding down from a scene. He had started untying my wrists and ankles from the spanking bench, and I was spaced out in subbie-goo land. Laying there as the track turned, P!nk’s “Raise Your Glass” started playing, and I started laughing. In my head, I thought, “seriously?” I couldn’t contain myself. He noticed the song, or my laughter, or both, and started laughing as well. Now, whenever I hear that song, I smile, and think of his bites.

2 comments:

  1. While I have never been to a club, I have been to a few interesting "events." The music tended to be classical and the atmosphere almost Victorian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! I absolutely love it! I'm not really into BDSM but I really enjoy reading your articles!

    - SecretToyLover

    ReplyDelete