Saturday, January 8, 2011

An amazing gift

Cabin fever is here. I am stuck in my grandparent’s house for the remainder of my Christmas holiday. I can’t wait to get out of this place and back on the road! A new, very dear friend of mine has invited me to her collaring ceremony on the 15th in Detroit. However, I must say that I am more excited than usual because this will be the first night that I will experience medical stapling.

Soon after watching the Kink Academy’s video demo on stapling I have been completely fascinated. Needles seem too high maintenance to have my own kit, and I don't actually know many people in my community who do needle play. What I have learned about staples seems to be more my speed. They only puncture so deep, not enough to do any permanent damage. Stapling seems to go a lot faster with less pain than needles as well. On my way out of town I need to pick up a bit of ribbon since I want to have a ribbon corset down my back. Unfortunately, pictures are not allowed within the building, but the experience itself will be amazing.

I mentioned that I was curious about stapling on a Fetlife forum. The responses that were posted afterward informed me that the staple gun should be used on one person only. I then decided I would purchase my own staple gun and remover to be used on me at the party. Soon after I began searching the web for staple sellers both in the community and not, I received an amazing message in response to my forum post. A woman from Allen Park, who was a stranger to me, told me that she would send me a sterile gun and remover. At first I didn't know what to say, but I eventually accepted her kind offer.

The staple gun and remover arrived today! I want to thank the person who sent it to me ten fold. It blows my mind that people in the community can be so kind, and generous, especially to complete strangers. That is definitely one of the things that I love about this lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment